New to SouthLake?Welcome
The very first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax. You don’t have to dress up. We don’t care who you voted for in the last election. And please, don’t feel the need to pretend about anything. We started SouthLake as a safe environment for regular people to explore faith within community. Everyone is welcome here, whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. So come as you are, because that’s where God meets us — as is. From there, we’ll help each other grow to be all God intended us to be.
What to Expect on a Sunday
- friendly people will help you find your way around
- kids will enjoy their own fun, age appropriate classes during the adult service
- a live band will play 3 songs (you can just listen or sing along)
- someone will pray and say “hi”
- someone will talk about something that matters to your life
- the band will play one more song
- …and the whole thing will be over in about 70 minutes
We have three identical services on Saturdays at 5:30pm and Sundays at 9:15am & 11:15am.
1555 SW Borland Rd. West Linn, OR 97068
Children ages nursery - 6th grade attend PromiseLand Kids, our childrens ministry, during each of the above services times. You can find more information on each specific age group's time spent in PromiseLand by clicking here.
For information on our Student Ministries click here.
Current Events / News
You can keep up to date on current events, groups and classes starting at SouthLake by subscribing to our Weekly Email and by checking out the Calendar.